[CALUG] Ubuntu-Maryland June Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Jun 20 14:06:16 EDT 2016

Please join us on Saturday, Jun 25 at 1 pm at CCBC college Rolling Rd campus for our monthly meeting. We meet in room 101B in the HTEC building which is adjacent to parking lot 5.
This month we will feature a series of lighting talks that will focus on your favorite Ubuntu Linux application. The person giving the talk should prepare a 5-10 minute presentation which will be followed by questions and an open discussion.
I would like to have a number of talks and as such would ask everyone that attends to plan on leading a talk.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005